Effective as of April 13, 2020
Information you provide to Shopnaw
Sign Up and Profile Information
When you sign up on Shopnaw, you provide us with information, including, but not limited to your name, email address, physical address, and phone number. You can also sign up using your Facebook account or Google account, which will provide Shopnaw with your name and email address. After registration, you can add multiple delivery addresses to your profile. You may be required to provide us with a photograph.
When you place an order, Shopnaw collects information related to the order, which may include products purchased, special instructions, date and time of order, order value, cart size, categories, brand preference and a host of other information.
Shopnaw may ask you for feedback on your order, which may include review and rating of experience with the vendor, and or the personal shopper.
Shopnaw runs periodic surveys, promotions, or contests. When you participate, we may request certain information which may include name, mobile number and email address.
When you add a payment card to your Shopnaw account, a third-party payments service provider receives your card information. Shopnaw does not store full payment card information on our servers.
Any vendor who signs up on Shopnaw Marketplace provides Shopnaw with information such as Business Name, Physical Address, Phone number, email address, operational hours, product information, price, number of outlets and payment information necessary to facilitate it.
Any Courier partner who signs up on Shopnaw Marketplace provides Shopnaw with information such as Business Name, Physical Address, License and certification, Insurance certificate, Phone number, email address, management details, manpower and logistics capacity, and payment information necessary to facilitate it.
When you use the Shopnaw app we collect your location data allows Shopnaw to pick your orders and deliver to you at the exact physical address you have provided and for analytics purposes.
When you access the Shopnaw app or website, we can receive some technical information about the hardware and software that you are using.
Cookies and interest-based adverting
Shopnaw servers can record data about your usage of the Shopnaw platform sent by your browser or device. These data include links that you click, searches, browser, operating system, type of device, pages visited and other interactions.
Shopnaw Contact form
Shopnaw will store your name, phone number and email address you provide to us for contacting you and we will contact you as requested.
How Shopnaw use your information
Shopnaw will only process information collected about you if there is a cause and it is permissible by data protection law. We are under obligation to provide a justifiable reason for information processing.
We may disclose to third party services certain personally identifiable information listed below:
- Mobile phone number
- Demographic information
- Information we collect as you access and use our service, including device information, location, and network carrier
Shopnaw collects information to fulfill the following purposes:
- Provide the Services to you, improve the quality of the service, and develop new products and services
- Allow your Shopnaw personal shopper to pick your order for onward delivery to you.
- Charge you for the orders and delivery costs through one or more payment options
- Offer you with customized content (including advertising, coupons, and promotions)
- Understand how users interact with the Services (including advertising both on and off the Services) as a whole and to test new features or changes in our features
- Fulfill any other business or commercial purposes at your direction or with prior notice to you and your consent
- Shopnaw uses your information for research and development.
- Provide customer service, respond to your communications and requests, and contact you about your use of the Shopnaw platform.
- If you send comments and feedback regarding the platform usage, Shopnaw may use such information to design its marketing communication.
- Shopnaw sends you push notifications via our mobile application. Shopnaw may send you push notifications relating to the services that you have requested from us and information about our services and offers.
- Shopnaw analyses data about your use of our platform to create profiles relating to you and for you. This profiling helps Shopnaw to make certain assumptions about what you may be interested in and use this; to direct a more tailored advertising message, to present you with products, brands or retailers that will be of preference to you, or to inform you about interesting offers or products.
Shopnaw may also use your information in the following:
- to enable Shopnaw to provide you with access to the applicable parts of the marketplace platform
- to fulfill the services you have requested via Shopnaw
- to help Shopnaw collect payment from you
- to contact you where necessary concerning our services, such as to resolve issues you may have with your order.
- to improve the usefulness and quality of service that customers expect from Shopnaw
- to equip the Shopnaw customer care and Support team to assist you with any concerns or complaints in the most efficient way possible and to provide you with better customer experience.
- to contact you for your views and feedback on our services and to notify you if there are any important updates to Shopnaw marketplace platform, including information on new operational areas and markets, where you have asked us to do so;
- to analyze user activities on the marketplace so that we can manage, support, improve and develop our business and operations for business analytical purposes.
Shopnaw information Sharing
With our retail partners to maintain improves the services
Shopnaw may share information for legal reasons when it is necessary to comply with applicable laws or satisfy a request from law enforcement authorities to handle fraud, security and safety issues.
Shopnaw may share information with third parties to process the information on our behalf or to otherwise provide certain services, such as delivery services, IT Solutions, advertising services, or information processing to help is serve you well and this is done under proper confidentiality protocols.
This information is shared with third-party service providers so that we can:
- Personalize the app for you
- Perform behavioral analytics
- Improve our products and services
- To periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information, which
- we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
Third-Party Website Links
The Shopnaw website may contain links to other websites. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over those websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide to those websites.
Security and Confidentiality
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Shopnaw employs and maintains reasonable administrative, physical, and technical measures to protect data under our control from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. You should understand that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, however, Shopnaw takes every necessary step to protect your information by using strict procedures and technology to prevent illegal access. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential. We advise you not to share your password with anyone.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at the email address provided at the end of the policy. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Shopnaw is not a service for children and does not willingly and knowingly gather and store personal information from children under 18. Any such information will be deleted. If you believe that ac child has given Shopnaw personal information, please contact Shopnaw
Changes to this Policy